Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Monday

I reluctantly left my family and returned to work today... it's good though. Good for everyone to get back into our 'routine'. I have to admit I feel completely disconnected, out of sorts. I'm sure that will change. We had to pull the kids from swim lessons, Abby has missed soccer for two weeks and we've missed Church so I feel like I'm supposed to be 'somewhere' if that makes sense! The big news for us... both kids slept all night last night for the first time in ah... two weeks? Although I think I kept Rick up with my coughing. I'm starting antibiotics so I hope to feel better soon along with my incisions- boy am I sore. Oh and the dr called again this morning to check on the kiddos. I sent her flowers.

Aidan is back to doing 'boy' things. He apparently dumped out crayons and then put his crackers in the box, shook it around and then took bites. Yesterday or the day before I caught him rubbing his food on the carpet as if to initiate it so it's worthy of taking a bite. I think that is gross but I just say ok...he's a boy. This is what boys do. Abby took another 4 hour nap today. That virus was a doozy. I should know- now I have it.

I love our friends and family- and all the prayers and support you give. WE ARE BLESSED.



1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

SO HAPPY to hear you guys are on the mend!!! The kiddos are adorable!