Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meet Crabby and Crabby




Rick says he cannot take another day of it... he's outside right now taking it out on our lawn. Aidan has been sick this week- very bad cough that basically keeps him/us up all night. Speaking of night- We were asleep by 8:20 last night so that helped. Aside from getting up twice with the kids, Aidan slept until 5am. Anyway, Aidan woke up this morning with a fever, on top of the cold that he has had and the nonstop crying... today was no different- in fact much worse. He cried probably from 1pm until 4pm. It is so heart breaking because nothing/no one can console him. He received his Hep A and DTAP vaccines on Tuesday so I'm thinking... ok fever is probably from the vaccine. Then I read 'uncommon' problems: "non stop crying for 3 hours or more". Others include, loss of appetite, fever, fussiness, and tiredness (everything he has). Tonight after his bath I was sitting on the floor and he was crying (again) so I got his favorite blanket and he came to me and I wrapped him in it and he was completely asleep in less than 2 minutes at 6:40. So... does that mean he will wake us up at 4am??? Please pray for our little boy to come back to us. It's been such a rough road, especially for Rick. It's hard on mommy too since I can't hold him- although I've cheated and picked him up a few times. shhhh. But he still only wants his daddy. I'm not a fan of vaccines, I trust they are needed, I go with it, I'm leery etc. but not going to debate the topic.

Our colds are better. Mine is anyway. Abby seems good. Please send prayers for our boy.

1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

I hope when I called last night you had your phone off. I am praying for you and your family. Pray you ALL will recover quickly.

God Bless