Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shower Thoughts

I was washing my face in the shower this morning and I just said Lord...only you know what is taking place and I trust in you...

aghhhhh our babies are sick. Aidan's fever is back. Abby's temp this morning was 104.5 on the forehead. She barfed in her bed last night. She's eating and drinking and wants to play dress up so that is a good sign. After the countless times of Rick and I taking turns getting up, sleep finally came.

Oh and while I wasn't sleeping because when you get overtired and stressed- how does one sleep? I was thinking how life just has to continue...there is no waiting for me to heal from this surgery. Rick is supposed to go back to work tomorrow and the kids were supposed to be healthy and at school. So that is what I am struggling with...
To top it off- we are having our 3 big trees cut down today. Makes for even more excitement around here.

No comments: