Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meet Me-Me


This is snowman. You see him in almost every picture of Aidan. He used to call him man-man- which was close to snowman. Now he calls him me-me. As I am typing this he sees snowman on the screen and points excitedly and says "where me-me go" and trots off to find me-me.
We decided to enroll Abby in an extra day of preschool. Her school just built a brand new facility and her class transferred there during the week she was sick so today was her first day in the new building. She was excited she wasn't at the 'baby school' anymore. They have the baby/toddler facility and then the new place which is preschool up to 6th grade. She'll have to start wearing uniforms in the fall-guess that cuts down on back to school shopping. She had a great day and her nose finally quit running. She still doesn't have much of an appetite. Anyway this added day gives Rick some father/son time and allows to him somewhat work on his projects. I am hopefully off to bed to continue to get over this sore throat and headache.

No comments: