Friday, June 27, 2008

Waving the White Flag

Abby is on day 6- temp 103 today. Her ear drum ruptured last night. I am so upset- this is the 2nd time that has happened. We have to pull her from swim lessons too. This nasty virus has cost us $230 in dr visits and prescriptions this week!! Now we are off to pick up antibiotic ear drops for her. We were up at midnight, 2 and 4 with the kids. Rick ended up in Abby's bed most of the night and then I think he got up with Aidan so he's going on less sleep.... thankfully he stayed home from work yesterday and today. LOVE THIS MAN.



1 comment:

MikeB said...

Hello,

As I was visiting the blogspot homepage looking to perhaps start my own blog, yours randomly was listed as one that had just been updated.

I visited and saw that you have sick little ones, and what looks like a lot of turmoil in your life.

I just wanted you to know that some random guy (me) in Kansas City, MO, will pray for you. By your music selections (LOVE the Leann Rimes) and some of your entries, I see that you are a woman of great faith, and therefore I don't need to tell you that our Lord will see you through your troubles, whatever they may be.

Wishing you joy and love.

Mike