Monday, June 23, 2008

One Word

exhausted.

It's after 7pm and the little man is down for the night. He is still very sleepy and still refusing to drink- we had to use the syringe. Still not a wet diaper and he is still having those bad coughing fits. Please continue to pray.
I am cautiously hopeful... his breathing continues to be much better and it's been 6 hours since he has had tylenol or motrin- the fever has not returned.
Hopefully Rick and I will be asleep shortly as well. Believe it or not I did have to drive dowtown this morning in the middle of all of this mayhem to get my stitches snipped. Have you ever had surgical taped ripped off your nipples? Yeah I bet you didn't think I would type that did you? Well it hurts. My dr doesn't know how often I've been lifting and holding Aidan the past 3 days and yet he says "healing nicely." I go back in two weeks.

No comments: