Wednesday, June 18, 2008

House Husband? and Sunshine!!

So before my surgery I suggested we hire a housecleaner to come in ONE time since I cannot clean the house. Rick said he would do it. I threw a hissy fit (a big one mind you) because a) he will be having to take care of the kids more than usual b) take care of me c) laundry d) cooking e) bath time yada yada you get the picture. After I came to my senses, he was right (yes I said that). Why spend the money when he can do it?? I reminded him last week of what he was in for and he says "yes and I know you won't like how I do so I'll have to do it over" ha! That was funny. He wasn't happy that I took this photo- but come on. This is the FIRST time ever I've seen him clean a floor.




Ok funny stuff aside. We are ALL sick. Rick has been up since 1:30 this morning. Aidan is the worst- he's been crying literally nonstop all day long. Thankfully my mom came over and provided a bit of distraction for the kids. I hope tonight goes better. Most of the day was spent on the couch. Sore throats, headaches, runny noses, and coughing in the Jenkins house.



When Abby woke up from her nap she wanted Daddy to call Mr. Sun to tell him to make it warmer. She wants so badly to play outside in her swimming pool. Then she said "Mommy, can we say a prayer and ask Jesus to make it hotter." She's a water girl.

And our son, I believe is going to be 'one of those' kids who display large public fits in dramatic fashion. It's just a sense I'm getting. At least I have photos of him in red and pink high heels...
Oh and I know what Aidan thinks of my chest, I stepped out of the shower and he looks at me (I am pretty sure he knows something is different) and he points to my chest and says "pooey."


No comments: