Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

I LOVE fall. My favorite time of year. Abby enjoyed another session of ballet today. Yesterday on the way to school she says to me, "Mom, when Aidan and I are all growed up can we drive the car without you and you stay at home and take a nap and then make us breakfast." Aye yi yi.
Aidan is pretty excited to see yet another tractor/excavator in his backyard. They moved boulders today. I've been remiss about blogging our dinner menu. This week is my lazy week- we had lasagna yesterday, french dips tonight, spaghetti tomorrow and friday I don't remember- meatballs maybe. Next week I decided is freezer week. I have so many frozen meals in there not to mention a turkey. I think we might just have a mini Thanksgiving meal next week and eat the bird. Ok so speaking of lazy, the past two weeks I have really fallen off the wagon with running. Just doing it here and there. We did go on a family run last night for 3 miles. Rick pushed the jogger- both kids in that thing it must weigh 60 lbs? more?? I'm running tonight. I feel motivated.
Our family pictures for this Saturday are cancelled yet again :-(




No comments: