Friday, September 5, 2008

110 Days

until Christmas. Doesn't that make you have a little panic attack. I heard that on the news this evening while I was unloading groceries. Speaking of groceries, while at the store, with two kids, after work, with one of them screaming bloody murder, the other crying a bit because I did actually turn the cart too fast and bonked her head, my purse slung over my shoulder with half the contents falling out, some little old lady comes up to me and asks me what aisle the bread is on. I looked at her for the longest time. Dumbfounded. Did I really looked like I worked there?
I fed my kids McDonald's tonight. Me... the one who after I had Abby swore she was going to eat Tofu, never watch tv, eat candy or drink juice-yada yada. Hey as long as their bellies are full they are happy right? It's been A VERY long week with one VERY crabby little boy. I left work this morning to take him to the dr- he's been pulling on his ear. All is fine- no ear infections. He doesn't see the left ear tube at all and the right tube is out- just sitting in the canal. I haven't been running as much this week- sorta hit a lazy few days and no motivation. In case you missed the news there was a neighbor of ours who fired a gun in the air about 5 times on the street that goes to our house. It's on kgw.com and under search type in Tualatin and you should find it. Needless to say I found out where he lives so Mama Bear is now very watchful :-)



No comments: