Monday, September 22, 2008

2nd Update- or 3rd???

He went back again this morning-saw the eye dr. Still NOT in the eye. Whew. Please continue to pray for him to recover with no long term Neuropathy that often happens with this- months to years of pain... he was up again at 4:30am.
Abby's nose 4 days later. It went from black to green and she says "I like green better." Took the kids to swim class today while he was at the dr. They are still working on the backyard- I think this is week 4. It's looking great. Hopefully I can get some pics tonight. I have a feeling I am going to be mowing the lawn for my first time EVER. Yeah... how does one go this long in life without ever learning to mow a lawn? That would be me- I skated by. Anyway we are holed up at home waiting for Rick to turn the corner. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.





1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

Our prayers are with you Rick. Real sorry to hear this news. Hope the Lord takes the pain away.

Man, looks like some kind of Bar Fight!