Monday, September 8, 2008

Are you ready for some football...

The cyst in my wrist is back- it's like it never left and it hurts this time. I can't get in with my dr until the middle of October. Sheesh. The backyard is coming- they dug the hole for the waterfall/pond. It's HUGE- much bigger than I expected. The kids started back in swimming today. Aidan's FIRST time. Needless to say he wasn't to thrilled and kept saying "All Done." They use a lot of sign language at their school so he signs with his hands, all done. He does this as soon as we go to the Dr. All Done. He does this when he wakes up from his nap. All Done. He does it when I am shooting saline up his nose. All Done. Anyway, we got Abby in the pool at 6 months. He's 21 months. Whoops sorry buddy. I am hopeful he starts to like it. Abby was a little rusty after missing the summer session but she was smiling the entire time.














No comments: