Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update on Rick

The vicodin wasn't even working so I told him to take my Oxycontin (I have a stash from my csections and my recent surgery). He's been up early the past two days- like 4am and 5am- he woke me up at 6am this morning and I thought he was telling me to get up to take the kids to church but he told me his eye was swollen. I sent him to St. Vincent. They say once it gets in your eye it's VERY serious- you could lose your vision, get glaucoma, cataracts... so while pacing the house and cleaning to keep busy he finally called after 9am. The dr said his eye so far looks ok. An opthamologist is supposed to call tomorrow. He is supposed to rest and he got a prescription for more oxycotin. What a long road for him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He's in pain, uncomfortable and looks rather miserable.
Here is a latest of picture of Abby's nose.



No comments: