Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Already

I am amazed at Rick's progress today- not sure if he is over doing it, used to the pain, or trying to "convince" me he is feeling better but today is the most he has been able to do since this nightmare started (including catching a frog to show the kids). I pray that his recovery continues to improve with no Neuropathy!!! His rash isn't as profound; now he just looks like a meth user. He hasn't started the anti-depressants- we did research and I think we both aren't comfortable with what we read.
As a random side note- I LOVE our panini maker. Everyone should have one.
So yesterday I had my usual multigrain cheerios with fresh blueberries. I already put milk on it- went to pour some OJ in a cup to take my vitamins and instead for whatever reason poured it on my cereal. I ate it anyway- and let me tell you- it was strangely good. Had a little bit of a tang, but kinda orange-y like those orange/vanilla sherbet cups you used to eat as a kid. We should market some sort of orange flavored milk thing.
Here's to a new week...

Checking out the new patio

Her nose is looking better!!

He was sitting here by himself watching football

Where there is dirt- he will find it

1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

You Mommy's are a constant source of entertainment. Karen poured water on Jacob's granola the other morning.

Glad to hear Rick is doing better. We wont stop the prayers though....they seem to be being answered! PTL