Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Tuesday

I thoroughly enjoyed the comments and emails on the lawn mowing!! Hilarious. Today's update- much of the same- his eye was still swollen this morning but this afternoon it's open more. He slept until 5:30 this morning- that's progress!! He tells me the headache isn't like it was- just the nerve pain where the lesions are and the eye pain. Apparently he has decided to go into work the next 4 days starting with half days. He looks like he has been either in a fight or a car accident. They worked on the patio today- lucky us- good weather today. I'm still going without my daily starbucks- week 3. Still crabby about it but I'm saving money and saving calories. It's a good thing. I've been running twice a day since he's been home...making up for a lazy week last week.



No comments: