Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Update

Well one of us is back at work :-) Rick worked a half day yesterday. He leaves the house at 5:20am- much to my surprise he stayed longer than I expected and was home at 2pm. This morning- not so lucky. He called me at 7:30am and said he was coming home. Not a good day- says the whole side of his head feels swollen inside. aghhhhhhhhhhh... I wish this stuff would go away and not leave lasting effects. I think with me being at work today and the kids at school he will get some peaceful rest. Yesterday the kids were screaming, fighting, laughing, banging on stuff.
Grandma Rene came over and brought us canned goodies. The kids gobbled up green beans last night!! Her beans are the only veggies they will eat willingly aside from Aidan's new love of corn on the cob.
Aidan has his first girlfriend at 21 months. Stella is 19 months and hugs on him like you wouldn't believe. When we got there this morning she was on the changing table all bare bottomed and held out her arms saying "Adi Adi" and he was so excited to see her he ran over to her without even a look back to his mom. I'll post more pics this evening of the backyard.

No comments: