Thursday, July 3, 2008

101 and Aidan Update

101. Bet you can't guess what that is. It would be my temperature. Yeah... fun times. I am still on antibiotics from that whole bronchitis thing. Yesterday Rick says he has a sore throat, then as the day progressed I wasn't feeling so hot. So I guess it's back-to-back viruses for me. Too much time in dr offices lately? or maybe all the stress we went through lowered our immunity. I feel like I have been run over by a truck.

Needless to say my 'getting in back in the groove' of cooking didn't last. Tonight was mac and cheese for the kids and chicken noodle soup and toast for mom and dad.

Aidan had his follow up appt today for his weight check. Of the 2lbs that he lost, he has gained 8 ounces back. She said this is more than she expected and considers it 'excellent.' She also thinks his right ear tube already fell out. Well... that didn't last long. He only got them in Feb. He sees the ENT in another week anyway. We still have to continue the albuterol inhaler because he is still raspy when he breathes.

Ruby Jewel Ice Cream Sandwiches at Whole Foods- YUMMERS








No comments: