Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Little Girl

I love Tuesday mornings. It’s when I take Abby to school and it’s just her and I in the car and I get a little bit of time with her all to myself.
Me: do you want to review the days of the week
A: no
Me: do you want to do the month’s of the year
A: no
Me: I talk about them anyway. I get to October and say what is in October?
A: My Birthday!!
A: How old will I be?
Me: 4 years old!!
A: Then will I be growed up?
Me: Not quite
A: When I am growed up I am going to college to be a nurse
Me: That would be wonderful, you would have a great job
A: Someone will teach me and I can practice at home. Then what happens?
Me: Well you would work… or you might get married and have babies of your own and be a mommy
A: I don’t want to be a mommy. I just want to be a Grandma. I don’t know what mommy’s do
Me: What do you think mommy does?
A: Well you go to work and I go to school

No comments: