Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here Am I...

oh Lord. I am completely yours. Mold me and make me. Jesus come shape me. I lay my life down to follow you...
He is unchanging. Forgiving. Full of Grace. We are Grateful. Thankful. So Very Blessed.

Rick worked Wed through Sat this week- so he was gone on the 4th and the Saturday after. I spent the 4th wrapped in a sweatshirt and down blanket still dealing with my fever/chills. We were able to light some fireworks and visit with the neighbors once he got home. Saturday I finally felt back to normal and cleaned the entire house from top to bottom. Abby had a little too much tv but it allowed me to get it done in one day. Rick is still sick. He sees the dr on Monday for his foot pain so at least he will get checked over regarding the virus.
Despite being sick last week I managed to walk 10 miles. It's so good to have the kids healthy- listening to them giggle and see their bright smily faces. Today after church we ran some errands and after nap time we took the Willamette Shores Trolley from Lake Oswego to Portland and back. It was a fun outing. Here are some pics from the past few days.


They like to drag out the bins of this shelf thing and sit in them and read Rick's magazines

Aidan loves to go in the bonus room and peek out the blinds

Waiting for fireworks

I washed me-me. We have to sneak it away without him knowing. Anyway I pull him from the dryer and Aidan takes him into the bathroom and declares that me-me has to go potty and shoves him in there. Have to re-wash me-me.



Trolley Pics


No comments: