Saturday, August 23, 2008

Time

Where did the week go??? This entire week I kept muttering to myself I need more time. There is jut not enough hours in the day- ok there would be if I a) got up at 5am instead of 5:39 or b) went to bed at 11 instead of 10. Then maybe, just maybe I might be able to fit more activities into my day but sleep is oh so important.

I managed to run 20 miles this week. We signed up to run Race for the Cure in September and there is a 5 mile run Oct 5th that I want to sign up for but I don't feel all that confident in doing it alone. Any takers?????? Come on... it'll be fun.

The minivan and the sign- our insurance is going to bill the man directly. We have to pay our deductible. If he pays the bill we get our deductible back. That's a big IF. Backyard... waiting on a promising bid. I am praying and hoping that this one comes through.

I took the kids to Papa's for a visit today. They had some fresh picked blackberries. Tomorrow my husband is going to play some much needed golf. He needs to do something other than projects and helping me around the house :-)





No comments: