Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carpets and Dirt

We had our carpets professionally cleaned today! Yippeee. We have a carpet cleaner but you know there is nothing like having someone ELSE do it for you. Landscaping starts next week- I can hadly contain my excitement. Rick's level of excitement is like a turtle. He handles his emotions with such serene tranquility that I am amazed. Daily. Anyway, It will be nice to see them transform our huge piles and potholes of dirt into something useable.

I am off work now for 6 days. The kid's school is closed for fall set-up/inservice so I'm 'working from home'. Rick is taking Thursday off so we can go to the zoo. Abby really wants to see the baby elephant but I don't think he'll be on display for awhile.

Rick took Aidan to get his MMR vaccine yesterday. I'm crossing my fingers he breezes through with no reactions... have to wait almost 2 weeks before they show up. Rick doesn't remember Abby's vaccine reaction so I am posting a photo to jog his memory. Can you see all her spots?


No comments: