Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Monday

I only went to work for 2 hours today. Got the cyst in my wrist "drained." Hoping it looks better tomorrow- it's still swollen and bruised so I can't tell if it worked. We got the kids' haircuts today and she BUZZED my baby boy. It's not what we asked for- so... he has no hair. Took the minivan to the auto body shop to get an estimate- come to find out there are actually 2 dents in the hood and another scratch we didn't notice. ALL this from a flying Luis Palau sign. Go figure. Estimate is $569 I think not counting car rental and they will need it for 3 days. Rick is supposed to call the dude tomorrow. We are also waiting to hear back on whether we claim it on our insurance if it will make our rates go up. Normally you wouldn't think so but this is the 2nd claim on the minivan. The first also did not involve another motor vehicle. My husband was moving his shelves in the garage and one fell into the van and dented the front fender- right after we bought the thing. Rick has another landscape company over this evening looking at the yard. Still not having any luck. Happy Monday!!



No comments: