Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Monday

Well... our dishwasher cost $460 to get fixed today. OUCH. Hey dishwashers, cars, backyards... maybe the trees we had cut down were in fact money trees and we should have left them. Ok so the guy who hit our car (well not him- his SIGN) isn't insured. (see previous post). So now what??? call the police? File an accident report with a Luis Palau sign? What do you put when it says describe the the other vehicle??
Sometimes you gotta laugh. After work I stopped at the store, made dinner and threw together Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies for my husband. I figure he could use a little cheering up. So far I have eaten the most ;-)

Nontheless we are blessed. Blessed. Truly Blessed.

My friend Laura is in labor as we speak. I was telling Abby on our walk tonight that we will go visit the baby in the hospital tomorrow evening. She wanted to know when the baby can come to our house and I told her that we will be having the baby shower at our house. She says, "Will dad help?" and I said probably. Then she says, "Do we need water?" I said no and contemplated why she asked this. Then it hit me-duh.. baby shower. Makes me laugh- I had to explain it was a baby party instead.

Here is Abby the other day riding her scooter. My Aunt Jenny in Hawaii made her this dress and she wanted to wear it with her scooter. She is ALL girl.

No comments: