Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day/ Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!! We were going to go to the beach today (I took the day off) but last night we decided to go on Wednesday since it's Rick's short week and the weather will be nicer. Good thing because we went to breakfast this morning and as we were finishing Abby BARFED all over- at the restaurant!! I was mortified. No indication she wasn't feeling well either. Needless to say we are spending my bday at home and Rick is doing projects for me. I LOVE it.
My dad called, he loves that on the day I was born it still holds the weather record. It was ninety-something degrees and the record still stands. It's cute that he reminds me every year.

Happy Belated Mother's day to all my wonderful girlfriends and family. I had a great day. We went to church- Mother's Day church service is always a good one. I even took a nap while Rick ran out to visit his mom. I have the best husband in the world who spoiled me. My mom bless her heart spoiled the daylights out of me. Ashley and Nick came over and spoiled me even more. It was like I won the lottery.

I am blessed blessed blessed.

Here are some fun bath pictures and the new the princess decor we added to Abby's bed- the hanging mosquito net thing. Oh and Aidan fell and hit his head again- you can kind of the see the shiner on the his forehead.





No comments: