Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beach and Weekend Pics

Some pics of Aidan's first beach trip and outside play time in the nice weather. Oh... the pink flower hat that he has on... He will NOT keep on his sun hat so I had to put Abby's old one on him because it has a chin strap. From the second I put it on he didn't even bother to touch it. GO FIGURE.

I only ran 11 miles last week and did the Bosu 2x. I didn't even make it through my 2nd DVD. The instructor I swear is a psychotic Bosu drill sergeant. I am still sore 2 days later. At one point she has you flip the thing over and you are in the push up position, like a plank, balancing on the ball and then you are supposed to rotate side to side and back and forth in this position. She was on like number 15 while I was still trying to finish my first one. So I just stood up and laughed this woman. It's too bad it wasn't interactive. I had a lot to say to her. Aside from all that, it's something that makes you so frustrated you want to master it so I'll be working on that move.

Rick was cleaning off our deck and slipped and fell down the stairs. He says he is fine but we will see how sore he is tomorrow.















No comments: