Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Funday

Family Day today. Church, blueberry picking, bowling and bike riding. We heard a great sermon this morning on forgiveness which was huge for us both. We picked 8 pounds of blueberries and by we I mean Rick, Abby and myself. Aidan just shoveled them in his mouth. OK- he might have put 3 or 4 in the bucket but it wasn't much. We could have picked a lot more but it was lunch time and the blueberry eater was pretty much complaining about how tired he was. We had a late lunch at Sonic, went bowling- I CREAMED my husband in bowling. Yayyyyy me.
After that it was home so Rick could get the front yard ready for barkdust that is coming while I made lunches, dinner, and Abby did her bible homework. Took them bike riding after we ate- the only picture I could get was my cell phone and this was when Abby ditched the bike and decided to run. She still has a hard time steering and stopping so I think she gets frustrated and just gives up.
I LOVE weekends.













No comments: