Saturday, July 9, 2011

Waaahhhhhh!!! ENOUGH. WITH. THE. ALLERGIES.

I wait and wait for good weather and then I am reminded of how miserable I am in the summer. I'm taking Allegra in the morning and either Benedryl or Claritin in the afternoon. I can't stand the way I feel- constantly tired and bleh... but enough of the whining. Here's what we've been up to.

A week ago Friday I left work early and we had date day- went to lunch and a movie. The rest of that weekend brought lots of errands and playing around in the Gorge. Slappycakes, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam, Hood River Fruit Loop, bike riding, Zoo...

This week was pretty uneventful and also one of my worst weeks ever... I'm just out of sorts. Today I am enjoying just being home with the kiddos cleaning the entire house and making cookies.

Abby's been doing great on her bike without training wheels. Rick still seems to enjoy riding it :-)























No comments: