Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday Happenings

Stitches are out and oh mama did it hurt. YEOW. Steri strips on now until they fall off. 4 week check in February. I don't know if I mentioned but I had the thing drained twice and it came back. They said that happens 50% of the time. With surgery it comes back 30%. When I woke up from surgery, my dr says, "you know they can come back." Today the lady who took out my stitches walks in and says, "you know they can come back." Ok people. I get it. Have some faith.
I made The Best Lasagna this morning (really it's called that). So all I had to do was pop it in the oven this afternoon and get on the treadmill after TWO WEEKS.
My mom called around 4pm and offered to take us out to dinner- um... no brainer. The kids love seeing Grammy (as do we). I'm not one to turn down a free meal, and have a night off from cooking (well it gets me out of cooking tomorrow night since dinner is already made). And eating out is a BIG deal after you have kids (little kids) because you RARELY do it. I love to cook but I also like not having to cook.
Treadmill didn't happen and I KNOW that will help me out of my gloominess.
oh and we got free lattes at Starbucks today :-) Yes, I did reduce the amount of time I go there- basically it's just Sundays and every other Wednesday. Except when gift cards are involved.



No comments: