Saturday, January 31, 2009

This and That

We partcipated in Bible Across America this morning! see http://www.bibleacrossamerica.com/home.php
Our choices were Chronicles, Mark or John. We both chose Mark- we finished up Chapter 5. Rick got 42 and I got 43.

Aidan finally wears his Elmo slippers!

My dad's 60th Birthday!



This is the best cereal ever!

I had high hopes of running 20 miles last week but settled for 15. I told Rick we should do a 6 mile run tomorrow and he just cracked up like I was from Mars or actually Venus right? Men are from Mars? We are going to family swim tonight. Abby is struggling a bit in this new class- and I think the teacher has a lot do with it. For the FIRST time ever she said she didn't want to go last week :-(
Can anyone out there recommend a house painter?? We need our trim re-painted and would like referrals.

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

I will email you the name of a friend, who paints.