Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nada?

I don't really have much to say for you faithful readers. So how about a ramble? I've been off pain meds for 2 days now and contemplated taking one this afternoon- after I took the brace off for a bit which just left the soft cast and ace bandage, I somehow smacked it- hard. Makes you cringe doesn't it? ohhhhh I still get the shivers.
Since I am unable to run I have been eating um... bad things. Like cold stone ice cream cake. You would think I was pregnant asking my husband to go get me a chocolate cake at 8pm on a Monday night. He must have thought it was a great idea because he was outta here to get one. (His aversion to the treadmill is back)
Let's see what else...My mom brought over a replacement soft cast and bandaging so I can attempt to change the dressing tomorrow. I tell you the ONE thing I am looking forward to- is washing my hand- my WHOLE hand. not just the fingers. Gross isn't it?I still owe you a picture of the new color that is going in our bedroom and the kids started swimming again this week.
and I have mentioned lately how GREAT God is... Rick had to take two weeks off during Christmas shut down- he had enough time to cover it. Q1 they have requested another week- which he still has it covered but there was some mis-communication and they were just told they had to take 2 weeks. We can't exactly afford for him to take a week unpaid. It ended up only being one week though. God meets our needs and we continue to praise HIM.
Before I forget- Ashley started her Master's program this week. If you could just keep her in your thoughts as she continues to work full time and is immersed into an intense program.
I could go on and on but I am going to attempt to bathe the kids for the first time on my own with one hand.

No comments: