Tuesday, January 6, 2009

18 days, vaccines, projects, surgery

That's what we have been up to. Rick's first day back at work is Thursday after 18 days off. He will work one day and then is home for 5 more days. He had to take 2 more for my surgery.
Speaking of- my surgery is Friday. I am having a fluid filled sac removed from the joint/tendon in my wrist. I welcome any prayers for no complications, that I wake up!! Also that the dr doesn't hit my radial artery. I'm starting to get nervous as it gets closer.
The kids had their well child visists today. Little peanuts that they are... Abby is 25% for weight and both kids are 35% for height. Aidan is catching up to his sister in weight, he is 60% for weight. Abby was due for FOUR vaccines between now and age 6 or kindergarten. They gave us the choice of not doing them and doing them next year, splitting them up or doing them all. I let Abby decide and she wanted them ALL done today. That's my girl... get it over with.
The picture is our bedroom as it looks now. We are starting a new project (even though the garage painting project still isn't finished). For those of you who have been to our house, we are moving the office into the retreat area of our bedroom, we are moving the downstairs bedroom to where the office was and making the downstairs room into a large playroom...and painting them all too.



No comments: