Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I love him...

he is just the best husband and most amazing father. So selfless, has the patience of a turtle and just TAKES CARE OF US. I know he was a little bent out of shape, me having another surgery, and not being able to 'run the house' and then I got that stomach bug and he was inconvenienced by missing work to care for the children. But to be quite honest, I truly relish that time that I could just be off. down. lazy. He just steps up and boy has he. He makes a GREAT house husband. Do you know that every Tuesday is just him and Aidan- all day. For for the past 3 weeks they have gone to Home Depot and McDonald's. The kid is in daddy heaven and wants nothing to do with me when I get home.


side note- Abby does NOT like hot chocolate. see previous post.

So I have you tell y'all that I haven't felt like blogging. I've been in a blue mood for quite some time and it's to the point where it's really consuming me and I couldn't shake it. There are changes at my work- good changes- but nonetheless there have been ongoing issues that have me just...disheartened- even in the midst of being told where they want to place me (which is a really great place by the way) and I question myself- thinking I should be happy about this but why am I not? I'm not going to go into all the long, boring, drawn out details but I came home in tears Monday- I needed a good cry. So much that it carried over into today. I've just been questioning where my heart is at. I am struggling with some real conflicting emotions that I wake up at 2am consumed by it. What do I want to do when I grow up mid life crisis type thing... and I cannot quiet the noise in my head to hear a reply. So I'm waiting and praying for guidance. I tell you this, I am TRULY blessed to have a job right now. I think of all these folks around us getting laid off...
I get my stitches out tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT... and can't wait to get back to running. Aidan calls my incision a bug because it looks like a centipede. Our little miss Abby is now sick with a fever/cold :-(
What an amazing historical day...

No comments: