Saturday, January 12, 2013

Whew.

The past two weeks at work have just about done me in. My constant eye twitch in my left eye and the constant pressure in my right eye is a pretty good indicator of my stress level. Thankfully the end of this week brought things under control at work so that's one less thing... Now if I could just get our house and everyone who lives in it on the same page with getting organized, less clutter, and maybe a chef/housekeeper... this would be one happy mama. Dream on right? Back to school, back to soccer, back to piano, back to gymnastics, back to homework. Back.To.Reality. I have an awesome cold but have to forge on. I couldn't figure out why running was so hard for me on Thursday and Friday and by yesterday afternoon at work I could tell I was coming down with something. Doing meal prep today for this weeks' dinners, trying to work on cleaning house, Aidan has a birthday party to go to this afternoon. Tomorrow is church and then I'm crawling back into my jammies to watch football and finishing whatever house cleaning I don't get done today. I took photos of the kids in their Valentine shirts to get their cards printed for school. I washed Abby's shirt with a pair of my black pants thinking it would be fine since her shirt was red. Her shirt got ruined :-(
 I couldn't resist posting this one early.

2 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

Ok, I want to see a pic of these valentine's you are making for the kiddos for school...you have me intrigued. I have had a busy week too, and this morning's run proved just how rough it was...I usually run 4 miles plus, but I ran 1.5 and my ankle was killing me, so I walked .33 then ran another 1.5...hang in there...you are an awesome mom! I know just from your blog! Keep your chin up! I admire you working full time and all that you do on top of that!

The Jenkins Family said...

I had a shutterfly coupon for 30% plus free shipping so I picked out cards on their site and uploaded photos. More than I would normally spend because every year I just pick up the normal grocery store/target ones.
I hated trying to run with injuries it just made me that much more determined but I had to learn it was ok to rest. Don't push to hard so your ankle can have time to heal :-) Happy Birthday to your baby!