Monday, January 7, 2013

Mish Mash

I made Chicken Pad Thai last weekend and it was SO GOOD. I had an eye appt this morning and a long day at work- it was so GREAT to come home and find out hubs made dinner. I'm a lucky girl- It was a new recipe as well... Creamy Baked Butternut Squash and Bacon Pasta. It has caramelized onions and goat cheese. Fabulous. Aidan lost his 2nd tooth tonight! He was playing football with Daddy in the family room and I hear him yell, "you knocked out my tooth, you knocked out my tooth." The funny part is I was working on it a bit last night and I told him it would for sure come out this week just not the way I envisioned. The kids go back to school tomorrow after 17 days off. Time to get back in the routine. We woke them up extra early this morning even though they were staying home that way tomorrow hopefully won't be so brutal.

No comments: