Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby it's cold outside....

Brrrrrr!!! Rick went running the other morning and said his eyes were watering and the tears froze on his eyelashes. AWESOME. A girlfriend of mine is vacationing in the Maldives and keeps posting warm tropical photos.... oh how I wish.
Abby got this American Girl craft from Ashley and she has been wanting to have Mommy time so she asked if I would finally do it last weekend. 4 hours later... ba ha ha. I haven't even gotten to the baby raccoon yet. Seriously though it's totally cute and I know she treasures it.
Then there is this. "Mommy, I designed my wedding cake." Girl has it bad for this poor boy. I think 2nd grade is too easy for her and she is focusing her attention elsewhere.
Football in the house. Again. I love it though-  He is hands down the best dad ever and they are making such great memories. Every day the little voice pleads, "Dada, will you play football puhweeze?" The laughter, their 'trash talk' and Aidan's ever changing rules make my heart nearly burst. I told Rick to enjoy it now because when he gets to be 10 he's going to just lay him out.
And let's not forget this guy.

No comments: