Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Last Sunday we finished putting the house back together. Abby was still sick with a forever cold. Monday I had to work and Abby had lunch with her Sunday School teacher. I thoroughly enjoyed having Tuesday off! Wednesday brought 9 years of marriage. I had to work but it's a great excuse to go out to eat = no cooking! Boy did he spoil me too-It was like Christmas all over again. Thursday Abby went to a gymnastics camp. I took today off because once again didn't want to pay for daycare. Good thing I did because Aidan threw up right after breakfast. He was really quiet yesterday, not his usual self. He only threw up the one time.... kept jello and gatorade down and ate some toast. His voice sounds funny now like he's getting what Abby had.

No comments: