Sunday, December 2, 2012

Keeping On...

I've lost my brain. You have no idea. Last week I stopped at a stop sign sitting there waiting for it to turn green. I took the cap off my glue stick thinking it was my water bottle. The next day I tried to drink my water with the cap on. I left the house for over 6 hours with the gas burner on the stove lit, and the front door unlocked. I took the kids to the hairdresser for haircuts went to write a check with no checks and only $7 cash, went to make spaghetti for dinner with no spaghetti noodles....
Aidan started indoor soccer again. It's only him and his friend in the class. The director was supposed to contact us to tell us which night to move to with more kids and we haven't heard from her. Abby started her Level 3 gymnastics class... not sure what I was thinking in doing this on Friday nights but whatever. This is the busiest time of year for us with the holidays and birthdays and it's the absolute busiest time for me at work with month end, year end, 2013 budget planning, and doing the 2013 business plan, benefit renewals etc etc. Thankfully we just need to pick up a few more items for the kids for Christmas and we are DONE. I'm so thankful I started early this year to save what is left of my sanity. If any at this point. The kids and I spent most of the day with Grandma at the mall yesterday. Yeah... that was unplanned but they made great memories and got spoiled. Today was 'test' day for Abby and I doing the New Testament Bible Challenge and it was also my last day working in Sunday School. They are doing away with Sunday School at the 8am service. Once we figure out how things are going to go with this transition and if they need help in the later service I can join. Aidan's birthday party was today also. Rock climbing and Soccer.... he was in heaven.

No comments: