Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brunch, Barre, Book, BIG Man Cold.

Had my annual girlfriend's Christmas brunch and ornament exchange last weekend. Ended up with a last minute house full of kids too. Went to Barre class this week after missing a week. When I injured my foot, I replaced one of my running days with a Barre class so I went from averaging 17+ miles to 13+ miles a week. Rick and I are supposed to go on a 10 mile run on Monday but he came home from work sick yesterday. So I'm not sure how quickly he's going to recover. He just got over a 2 week cold. I keep telling him he doesn't get enough sleep but he doesn't listen. The only way to get him extra sleep is for me to mess with his alarm clock.
Abby put a very sweet note in my devotional. She was scheming to do chores and try to make some extra money until I found out what she wanted the money for- $1 to buy hot chocolate at school and then $2 more dollars to buy some for her friends. They are doing a fundraiser for Toys for Tots at school.
Very much looking forward to this weekend. Hoping to de-stress myself and get rid of this chronic eye twitch. Work isn't helping.  I'm planning for Saturday to be pajama/gift wrapping day.

No comments: