Friday, December 28, 2012

Weekend Already

Aidan had his 6yr appt Wednesday. Rick had to go into work on Thursday so I worked another half day. Abby had an eye appt to check for glasses. Her vision is a little off but he wants to wait and recheck in 6 months. Nick and Ash came over for dinner/Christmas too! Rick had today scheduled off so I did the same half day work... went to see Les Miserables with a friend and then went to work. I told myself it was good for my mental health. Abby's eyes are STILL dilated. We called the advice nurse and was told some are more sensitive and it could take 48 hours to a week. Cooper went to the vet today. He chewed a hole in the pad of his paw. Vet thinks he cut it on something and then with him not leaving it alone he gets to wear the cone of shame and we have this antibiotic spray. Tomorrow is pajama day. Abby and I are getting over colds. She has no voice and a weird swollen lymph node. We both have headaches. This house needs a very thorough cleaning and some organizing. Sad that I am working on Monday but I have NYD off and took Friday off so as not to pay for daycare. Looking forward to another short week.

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

poor baby...what a beautiful dog you have though!