Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas is coming... the goose is getting....

Last Sunday we missed church because I hit my snooze button about 40 times contemplating each time when I would get up and run. Then I just turned the darn thing off. Rick had his man cold anyway so I knew he could use the extra rest. The kids let us sleep until after 8. AHHHH MAZING. So... slow start to Sunday but I finished getting the house clean and a pan of enchiladas made. We drove out to the Grotto and PIR in a nice rain/wind storm. Stopped off for dinner on the way home. Monday was their Christmas piano recital. Rick also went to the dr and came home with 3 precriptions. Goodbye Man Cold. Tuesday soccer. Wednesday a free night and by free I mean Rick cooked dinner too. Yee haw. Last night was Abby's Christmas program. She was Mary! Tonight is gymnastics. Tomorrow Santa cookies. Sunday my dad is coming to visit, errands and Christmas Eve Eve Service. Monday we head for the mountain for some sledding where there is a good chance we will squeal Happy Birthday Jesus on the way down. Tuesday is pajama day. Cinnabons. Family. Hold your loved ones close. Continued prayers for Newton.
(Aidan lives on the heat vent in the winter)

No comments: