Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Whining.

I'm trying to keep my head above water right now. Work is crazy this month and I have someone out on vacation next week so I'll need to pick up the slack for that. I woke up sick. We have Aidan's bday Thurs night, gymnastics Friday night, and Saturday morning I'm hosting my girls brunch so the next two nights I'll be up late preparing for that. Dentist appt, eye appt, piano recital, music programs all coming as well. I'm in a place of stress and chaos it's no wonder I am sick. Took Aidan to the dr on Tuesday for his tummy aches to try to find out what is going on. We are doing a food log and tummy journal for the next two weeks before his yearly well-child visit and then she will determine next steps- which is blood work checking for wheat intolerance or some bacteria thing and possibly dairy. Even my stomach was hurting thinking about what could be wrong. Good news is she said his tummy felt good- nice and soft :-) Cooper went to the vet as well for the incessant paw licking. I kid you not, it is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

And then there are moments like this when nothing else matters. HE is good. I am blessed.

No comments: