Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A lot of nothing

Sunday after church we took a mocha and a donut to my cousin which, given the state he is in, I don't think he touched any of it. My heart is breaking. I was ticked off all afternoon because of it. Had a really good workout to get out those feelings. As soon as we got home I took Aidan to his friend Aidan's house :-) for a play date. Hubs has a bad cold so he took a nap while I assembled a crock pot meal and prepared my baked oatmeal for Monday's breakfast and prepped Monday night's tortilla soup. Picked up the boy after his playdate and it was off to his basketball game. This is the first time in 10 years I haven't closed our company on President's Day so I worked Monday and he was home with the kids. Kids had dentist appts bright and early, they picked up Abby's new glasses and then had to be back at the dentist in the afternoon for Aidan's sealants. Today I left a bit early we had a car maintenance appt. Ended up needing 2 new tires and front brakes on top of what we were having done. Trying to plan for summer camps since Abby is unhappy going to their daycare this summer. Stressful.

No comments: