Friday, February 7, 2014

February!!!

I had the lady from our Canada office here the week prior so I could train her on our new software. It required me leaving the house earlier than normal so that whole week sorta threw me off. Then I had to deal with more employee issues. On top of that the new 401K plan I implemented didn't work the first go around. The deductions never took place because our payroll company didn't "activate" them. Aidan and I both had colds. Our first since school started so I guess I can't complain but my poor guy was miserable for a few days. Rick spent time that Tuesday helping his mom and Wed he went grocery shopping for me. One less thing I had to do. Yayyyy me. That weekend was cleaning house, gymnastics, library, basketball. Took Aidan to the ER to get checked for appendicitis (again). Xray showed lots of air pockets from his chest all the way through his system and of course he's backed up even though he had just taken a guinness book of world records poop. I'm still concerned and frustrated as to what is causing his tummy issues. This week 2 of our credit cards were hacked. Rick went grocery shopping again for me! At one point I had 8 weeks of meals planned. Makes it easier on this working Mom. Kids had half day on Wednesday. Abby was given supplemental math homework because she is in a higher level. She was up late getting that done. Aidan had a rough (although short) week in his class. We are working on self-control and following directions. Yesterday the snow storm came so I left work at 11. They had early release at 1230 due to weather. I surprised them with hot chocolate and bundt cakes when I picked them up. We all got into our jammies and I even took a nap! No school today because of the snow.  I've been working from home and doing laundry. Hope to bake some freezer muffins and get the kids outside to play. Hubs has to work today and tomorrow. He made it in ok. Hope his commute home goes just as well- we are due for more snow this evening and he doesn't get off until 7pm.

No comments: