Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 5

Day 5 of the snow/ice storm. Kids don't have school again. They haven't had a full day of school since last Tues. (Wed was early rel) Today is my first day out of the house since Thursday. I have to go to work to get payroll done and other things caught up since I have had tomorrow scheduled off lol.
Made Dutch Babies for dinner Saturday night. Thankfully I had meals planned and the cupboards/fridge was stocked. The only thing I ran out of was eggs. Did a lot of baking :-)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must be a hero for your co-workers, going out of the house on a snowy day so they can get their paychecks. If only your company has a lot of people that could take quite a bit of time, right? Heh, I'd bet some of your co-workers would like to be a "payroll god" like you even for just a day. Take care!
Lewis Cobb @ OmegaOnDemand.com