Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Tuesday I had off. My cousin was supposed to have surgery but due to the condition he is in, his likelihood of survival was slim. I hate cancer. Rick and I went to breakfast, I had planned to use my "anniversary" shopping trip he promised me to this store I like so we went and.... found... nothing!! Lucky for him. We had to get our passport photos renewed and then went to get teacher gifts for Valentine's Day. Picked up the kids at 1pm for their ortho consult. Found out both kids do not appear to have wisdom teeth. Fabulous. Aidan doesn't need early ortho so he's good. Abby already got her molds and spacers put in the same day. Poor girl got whacked in the (already sore) mouth by her brother and she has a cold. Hot Mess. Valentine's Fun and a weekend of cleaning house, gymnastics, basketball, church and playdate.

No comments: