Saturday, June 1, 2013

Photo Dump

Aidan had baseball on Wednesday- kids were a little rusty after missing 2 weeks due to weather. It was cold I had to run back to the car and get a blanket for Abby. Abby writing a thank you letter to Grandma. End of year teacher gifts. I ordered the tumblers off of Zulily and I had matching soaps that I bought at this soap store in Bend last summer. Amazing how that worked out. I added movie gift cards and a shower burst. Those things are the best- I need to get more. Aidan is out of school this Wednesday and Abby Friday. Hard to believe. I feel like I was in survival mode this year just trying to get through each week- not really soaking anything in.
Aidan had a game this morning and these ducks just walked right into the game. The kids were a little distracted :-)  Cooper helped himself to the egg carton in the recycling basket.
The weather was so beautiful today and yet I wasted it doing loads of laundry and meal prep in the kitchen. I made salsa, GF egg muffins, GF cookies, GF waffles, cut up some fruit for the week and then it was time to make dinner.
Aidan has Kindergarten graduation at church tomorrow where he receives his first Bible (not the storybook kind we have). He's been looking forward to this for so long. It's also his last day of flag football. Yayyy!! We get our Sunday's back. Kidding. It's been fun to watch.
Last week of school plus piano recital, park field trips and garage sale. I'm sure I will blink and it will be time for back to school shopping.

 

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

Cooper is hilarious! I had a Aussie follow me in my walk- thought of you! Thankfully I found his owner- check out our new blog! Email me if you need the address! Stephaniandmocha@gmail.com