Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Same 'Ol....

Kids had a half day Friday so I left work early so the daycare bill won't be so high. Got started on house cleaning/chores before gymnastics. Saturday was laundry and all day cleaning house and going through as much as possible. The annual neighborhood garage sale is early this year and I forsee many late nights trying to get it all ready. Spring soccer is done, one more football game and baseball has been cancelled for 2 weeks due to the weather so it's been a nice break. Sunday was church and FINALLY seeing Nick and Ashley's new house. My uncle has taken a turn for the worse so we went to visit him after that. My cousin texted me last Thursday about how his weight continues to drop, he knows the outcome of this, and he's not ready and he is always close to tears. Breaks my heart for these two men. Sunday Aidan either had a bad cold or allergies or his asthma. He threw up in the afternoon and then scarfed down dinner. Slept with us because he was coughing nonstop. I did the bathroom steam treatment, his inhaler, saline spray and a humidifier. Nothing helped. He HATES cough medicine but I was desperate so after some Delsym he finally settled in. Rough Rough night. Up at 4 with the dry heaves. We were barely functioning Monday. We met Grandma for breakfast and then to the mall so she could outfit her grandkids with new shoes and summer clothes. What a blessing. From there we went to my Dad's. I know. Shocker. We've been estranged for close to 2 years now so it's a step... Today I have a horrid sinus headache. Allergies? Cold? I had a dr appt this morning and then ran a few errands before coming to work. Rick had a tile guy come out to measure our master bath. We have carpet in there and want to replace it with tile. We have another guy coming this afternoon to give another carpet estimate on the rest of the house. Took almost all of the princess stuff out of Abby's room. I bought these two prints off of Etsy awhile ago to save for her 'bigger' girl room so I am working on ideas to redecorate her room around this theme. I also took this picture of her when we were at lunch on Sunday. I honestly do not know how she went from Age 2 to this in a flash.

No comments: