Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Week 2

Father's Day. Left early to stop at Peet's to get him a latte- it was buy one get one free :-) Went to church, AMAZING sermon for Father's Day, went to breakfast and Ashley met us there. Once home he opened his presents and I sent him on his way to the driving range. I made him an appt for a hot stone massage so the kiddos and I roamed some stores while he was doing that and then we took him to PF Changs for dinner. We came home and he got the kids ready for bed while I made a meal to deliver to my Aunt. I hopped on the treadmill at 9pm because I had eaten so much so I figured a good walk would help. Monday dentist appt bright and early. Home to get the family to drive to visit my Uncle. Little did I know he would pass the next day. Went to work obviously late and then we took the kids to the Zoo in the evening. Tuesday work. I left hubs and the kids to work on their summer workbooks, new puzzles and making sun catchers. After work/dinner/baths we took the kids to the movies to see Epic in their jammies. Wednesday kids to daycare- field trip to a park and Rick and I went to order tile for our bathroom before I went to work.  He had sand delivered to level the area for the pool. Thursday kids to daycare- field trip to Painted Plate. Today daycare- more science projects. Last night of gymnastics before she moves to Monday's on the summer schedule. FINALLY got swimming scheduled with the gal that does their lessons. They don't start until July.
Tomorrow is cleaning house. What fun.











No comments: