Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 7 Summer

Kids are 7 weeks in and where is summer??? We had like 4 days of pool-worthy weather so far.... Abby's gymnastics coach pulled me aside on Saturday and said "if it's in your budget I'd really like a private session with her."  Last Sunday was church and took the kids to see Ice Age. Monday was her gym time. Tuesday soccer, her last ballet class, and last swimming session.  Ballet actually ends next week but she'll be at church camp. She wants to quit ballet and focus only on gymnastics and we are taking a break from swim lessons for the rest of summer. Wed I took off because we are splitting wednesdays the rest of the summer to save on daycare. Aidan and I both got hair cuts and we spent the rest of day doing some school shopping with Grandma. I have horrible plantar fasciitis in my left foot and slammed my right foot in the car. I've lived with an ice pack next to me all week and I'm still trying to crank out the miles even though I should be resting. Today was a walk/run combo. It's soooo FRUSTRATING. Thursday their field trip was to a local park. Weekend is gymnastics and a birthday party and cleaning house. Never ending chores. Abby picking out just the right color to go with her dress for church, gymnastics session, and Daddy made Aidan a "me-me" pizza.

No comments: