Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 3 Summer

Between my allergies and this cold??? I have I haven't been feeling that great. Even THE DOG is on steroids for allergies. Every year I tell Rick I'm going to move. Where I don't know. It's just soooooo miserable. Finally went to my first Barre class. It's hard for me to work all day and see the kids very little and then leave again. Mommy guilt. But I tell myself that I rarely leave them and it's ok.... then I left again the next day for a belated birthday dinner with one of my besties. Go figure. Field trips this week were Reptile Rescue and the Zoo. Garage sale done. Hard to do that for 2 days and still have a house to clean. Never enough time.. thankfully Rick is home to help. Kids made $43 and change on their lemonade/donut/cookie stand. Sunday school duty today and wanted to pick berries for freezer jam but this weather is for the birds.

No comments: