Friday, June 1, 2012

It's a race

against time. I feel like I am constantly trying to beat the clock. This morning I had 9 minutes before we were supposed to leave for work/school and I still had rollers in my hair and the car to load. Worked today, picked up the kids and then I started on my to do list for the weekend...which was making lemon cream bar popsicles (hello priorities) getting a head start on house cleaning- vacuum stairs, clean downstairs bathroom, upstairs bathroom, laundry room, make banana muffin batter, repaint my toenails (cause that's SUPER important right?), laundry, ironing, writing a letter to my Great Aunt and Uncle, measuring out dog food for the week, wrapping a birthday present yada yada... I had it in my mind to try to have everything accomplished by 9pm so I could curl up in bed and read the paper. I finished at 9:02. Yay me.  And then tomorrow it starts all over again except it's the weekend and I plan on getting up at 5 to run and start in on the list again which is basically cleaning the rest of the house.
Got a letter from Nzembi, written on 2/14 sure takes a long time to get here!
"Hello Julie Nzembi has the pleasure to say hey to you. She says she is well in the Lord. Nzembi says thank you for the support you are giving her. She requests you to pray for her and her parents to have good health. She also asks how the weather is at the US now. She requests you to greet your friends for her. She always prays for you. God bless you."




No comments: